- Desktop Thermal Printers
- Extraction Systems
- Industrial Printing Technologies
- Label and Glue Applicators
- Sensors, Encoder and Automation
Drop on Demand (DOD Large Character)
Drop on Demand printers offer a total printing solution for printing on a variety of porous and non-porous materials like; plastics, standard shipper cartons, corrugated cases, trays, sacks, rubber, metal or PVC. The technology is very reliable and ideal for harsh environments.
These printers allow for printing on a variety of materials, using water and solvent based inks. These Large Character Coders use a solenoid valve technology in a dot matrix format to print onto a variety of porous and non-porous materials
A series of valves drives individual nozzles for the printing of 7- or 16- dot alphanumeric characters in one or two lines of text. Valve-jet technology is primarily used for large character printing on boxes and other secondary packaging.
- Cost-effective print of simple date, time and text
- Easy to operate and low level maintenance
- Pressurised ink system ensuring controlled ink delivery to the printhead
- Valve-jet (Drop on Demand technology)
EC800 printer specs can be found below. To find out more about this printer and speak to one of our agents please click hereLearn More